vWorkbench Home

“Together we set the goal, With vWorkbesnch we achieve the goal”

Manage your Organizational
Tasks efficiently with vWorkbench

Blog

18 March 2015

Transition from Email to Vworkbench – Part 1

Many years ago, the word email did not exist. Later, all mail was sent by non-electronic means. But, with the introduction of the computer and intuitive operating systems came the facility to send messages with just a click of a mouse. Email has been appreciated for improved efficiency, business readiness, and a host of other benefits tied to enhanced productivity. But email has a number of downfalls to go along with its advantages that make it a challenging way to send information.

While writing an email takes very less time as compared to that it takes to print a letter and mail it off, the ease of sending an email also means the average person gets more mails electronically than they would if all communication was by postal mail. At times the message is better communicated directly orover the telephone. Most companies use email for internal purposes. Even simple tasks to be done are communicated via emails. On an average an employee working in an organisation receives nearly 100 mails and from those approximately only 20% are relevant and remaining 80% are advertisements or spams. Working people spend nearly 10 hours on reading and organizing emails. The time required for emails should be the minimum. Did you know that after reading a mail, a person takes nearly 15 minutes to concentrate back on his/her work? In total, approx. 3 to 4 hours are wasted out of the working hours. Moreover, concentration on the primary work is interrupted when the email notification pops up.

Are you trying to find out what could be the solution for this? Well, we have a solution for you with our fabulous task management software i.e Vworkbench. Our time management software comprises of various aspects that will not only help you to do your task on time but will help you to save time and use it for more productivity. With Vworkbench you can not only save hours of time spent on emails but you can also concentrate on your core business effectively. So stop wasting your time on emails and start saving your time with best task management software.

About Vritti

Cross departmental work visibility through vWorkbench: Cross departmental Work visibility is an outstanding feature of vWorkbench. Department Head or CEO can have clear Task visibility of the ongoing Assignments. Individual User wise Task visibility is a particularly attractive feature in the case of critical Projects.